NexGard Spectra chewable tablets for dogs
Medium dogs (7,6–15,0 kg), 2 g tablet.
· Starts killing fleas about 30 minutes after administration.
· Kills ticks within about 48 hours after infestation.
· This product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD). Consult your veterinarian.
· For the treatment of demodicosis (caused by Demodex canis).
· For the treatment of mange mites: sarcoptic mange (caused by Sarcoptes scabiei) and otodectic mange (caused by Otodectes cynotis).
· The safety of NexGard Spectra has not been established during pregnancy and lactation or in breeding dogs.
· For optimal results, regular monthly administration must be done.
Method of administration:
For the treatment and prevention of tick and flea infestation in dogs:
· Administer the chewable tablets appropriate for your dog’s weight at monthly intervals. Because dogs find NexGard Spectra palatable, the product can be offered to the dog by hand. Alternatively, chewable tablets can be added to a small amount of dog food, or dosed manually.
Registration Holder: Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health South Africa (Pty) Ltd. Company reg. no.: 1997/022402/07. Tel: +27 (011) 348-2400. Email: salesAH@boehringer-ingelheim.com.
BI Ref.: V39/2020 (Mar)
Customer Helpline: 0860 637 425