Frontline Plus for Dogs Tick & Flea Spot On Treatment 20-40kg (Large)
For the treatment and prevention of fleas and ticks on dogs and puppies from 8 weeks of age. FRONTLINE Plus Large Dog 20 – 40kg Tick & Flea treatment combines fipronil, the active ingredient in all other FRONTLINE products, with (S)-methoprene, an insect growth regulator. This combination effectively kills fleas on the pet, and breaks the flea life cycle by inhibiting the development of flea eggs and larvae.
- Treatment and prevention of infestation of fleas and ticks on dogs.
- Prevention of the development of flea eggs (ovicidal) produced by adult fleas for up to 8 weeks after application, and that of larvae and pupae produced by fleas for 12 weeks.
- As an aid in the control of sarcoptic mange in dogs, repeat treatment monthly.
- As an aid in the control of flea allergic dermatitis in dogs.
- Gentle enough to use on pregnant and lactating bitches. Can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age.
- Trusted by veterinarians for nearly 20 years.
- For optimal flea and tick control monthly applications are recommended.
In order to obtain the best results, it is recommended that the animal neither be bathed nor shampooed for 3 days before, or for 3 days after the application, as this will decrease the duration of activity.
Method of Application:
- Remove the pipette from the pack, lift the easy peel-off backing to expose the pipette.
- Open applicator by holding upright and snapping the tip away from face and body.
- Apply by parting the pet’s hair between the shoulder blades and place the applicator tip against the skin.
- Squeeze applicator and empty entire contents on one or two spots directly onto the skin.
CAUTION: FOR EXTERNAL ANIMAL USE ONLY.
FRONTLINE PLUS (DOGS). Contains fipronil 10 g/100 mℓ, (s) -methoprene 9 g/100 mℓ and 0,01 g/100 ml butylhydroxytoluene as preservative.
South Africa Reg. No.: G2999 (Act 36/1947); Namibia Reg. No.: V07/18.3.6/527 (NS0) Act 13/2003; Zambia Reg. Nos.: 330/706V (S), 330/705V (M), 330/704V (L), 330/707V X(L), Zimbabwe Reg. No. 2013/80.16.23/9690 (VMGD) Reg. No. G3000 (Act 36/1947). Registration Holder: Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health South Africa (Pty) Ltd. Company reg. no.: 1997/022402/07. Tel: 27 (011) 348-2400. Email: salesAH@boehringer-ingelheim.com.
BI Ref.: V21/2020 (Feb)
Customer Helpline: 0860 637 425