- This competition pertains to SAVetshops CC and all subsidiaries. (The Village Vetshop, Tableview Vetshop, Gardens Vetshop, Beacon Bay Vetshop, Vincent Park Vetshop, Gonubie Village Vetshop).
- By entering into “SAVetshops CC and all subsidiaries Facebook and Instagram Competition”, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- Eligible participants from each store (The Village Vetshop, Tableview Vetshop, Gardens Vetshop, Beacon Bay Vetshop, Vincent Park Vetshop, Gonubie Village Vetshop) stand a chance to win a hamper to the value of R300 if entering from Facebook. An eligible participant that entered this competition on Instagram stands a chance to win a voucher to the value of R1000.
- This competition is open to all South African residents or South African Citizens over the age of eighteen (18) years (any persons under the age of eighteen (18) must have their parent/guardian’s permission before entering). However, the following persons are not eligible to enter: business partners; employees; immediate family members of these persons (including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters) and any other person who is controlled directly or indirectly by SAVetshops CC and all subsidiaries. (The Village Vetshop, Tableview Vetshop, Gardens Vetshop, Beacon Bay Vetshop, Vincent Park Vetshop, Gonubie Village Vetshop), as well as the associated companies of entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph, including holding companies and subsidiaries, their employees, agents, subsidiaries and consultants.
- Participants or entrants younger than 18 years must have the consent of their parents or legal guardian. The prizes will only be released to the winners’ parent or guardian.
- The Competition will commence on 05 September 2016 and end on 30 September 2016. No entries received after midnight on 30 September 2016 will be considered. *amendment
- To participate in the Competition, each participant must: Currently be a Loyalty Card Holder or Sign up to our Loyalty Program at one of our stores (The Village Vetshop, Tableview Vetshop, Gardens Vetshop, Beacon Bay Vetshop, Vincent Park Vetshop, Gonubie Village Vetshop), purchase any item in one of our stores and swipe your Loyalty Card, take an interesting photo of your pet with the purchased item and loyalty card in the photo, upload the photo to your Facebook profile and tag one of our stores (@thevillagevetshop, @tableviewvetshop, @beaconbayvetshop, @VincentVetshop, @gonubievillagevetshop, @gardensvetshopPE) for the Hamper Prize option and/or upload the photo to your Instagram profile and tag us using @savetshops for the Grand Prize option. NOTE: In order to tag us on Facebook you would likely have needed to LIKE our Facebook page and to tag us on Instagram you would likely have needed to FOLLOW our profile @savetshops, these are requirements from the Social Media Provider, and we do not have control over their operating procedures.
- The Competition refers to the New Sureswipe Loyalty Card (image here) and not the old store loyalty cards, to enter the competition you can only use the new Loyalty Card and not the old one.
- The product mentioned above may be purchased at any store one of our stores in South Africa, The Village Vetshop, Tableview Vetshop, Gardens Vetshop, Beacon Bay Vetshop, Vincent Park Vetshop, Gonubie Village Vetshop.
- Entries are uploaded to Social Media (Facebook and Instagram) and could incur data charges from your service provider. The Promoter “SAVetshops CC and all subsidiaries” shall not be responsible for telecommunication failure on the part of the Participant’s service provider as well as the charges incurred while entering the Competition. The Promoter “SAVetshops CC and all subsidiaries” is not responsible for failed entries on the part of the Participant’s social media application or any issues with regards to the applicants entry method.
- Participants may enter as many times as they choose to increase their chances of winning.
- Entrants are only eligible to win ONE of the available 6 store Hampers to the value of R300. If entered via Facebook and Instagram the entrant is eligible to win both the hamper and grand prize.
- Winners may be requested to provide proof of Loyalty Card Ownership (The purchase using the Loyalty card (as part of the entry requirement) and retaining the receipt showing the loyalty cash-back of the purchase will suffice/ or alternatively bring the card with you when collecting the prize).
- The judging will take place from 3 – 7 October 2016 at The Village Vetshop in Plattekloof, Cape Town. The prize winners will be notified via Facebook or Instagram via the profile used to enter the competition. Upon contact the potential prize winner may be required to provide his / her email address (if available), work telephone number for further contact on accepting the prize. *amendment
- To obtain the name of the prize winners (available after 7 October 2016), send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0215580346 (ask for Jamie) or visit savetshops.co.za. *amendment
- The prize is not transferable. No substitution or assignment of prize is permitted, but the organisers of the Competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
- Winners may be required to appear on social media posts, in print publications, or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of SAVetshops CC and all subsidiaries. However, winners of the Competition shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request by emailing email@example.com and requesting their photo be removed from records.
- Entrants (their entry photo) may be used in advertising, social media posts, print publications or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of SAVetshops CC and all subsidiaries. However, the entrants of the Competition shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting their photo be removed from records.
*Amendments: Due to customer requests we are going to extend the entry period until the 31 October 2016, so you will have until then to enter your pets photos into the competition. The judging will then take place from 1-4 November 2016 and be announced within a week of judging. You may obtain those names from us from 9 November 2016.
Any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions please contact email@example.com